From our deacons:
We want to share information which will assist us to stay within CDC guidelines as we fellowship together:
- Service Times – Please note we are returning to regular worship times
- 10:00 am (Online)– Cross Roads Connects will continue during the Sunday School time and remain online
i. Kim and Jinny will continue to send connection information
- 11:00 am (Face to Face or Live on Facebook)– Sunday Service will take place in the sanctuary with restricted seating and specified entrance/exit locations
i. We will continue streaming live via Facebook for those who may feel
more comfortable remaining at home
ii. Church Service Program
- One song – Special
- Dismissal by row utilizing three exits.
- Restricted seating
i. Based on current CDC guidelines, the maximum capacity allowing
social distancing will be as follows:
- 53 total attendants for main sanctuary
- 50 total attendants for fellowship hall to view on big screen
- Families will be able to sit together when possible
- We ask those attending to arrive early in order to assist with flow.
- Once capacity has been met in the sanctuary, attendants will be directed to the fellowship hall.
- Once capacity has been met for the fellowship hall, attendants will be asked to view from their automobiles or home via Facebook.
- Social Distancing guidelines:
- Please refrain from contact including:
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance
- Masks are not mandatory and will not be provided by the church if an attendant wishes to wear one.
- If using the restroom, attendants will be asked to utilize provided wipes to clean levers, faucet handles, and door knob.
- To Enter for Church Service:
- All attendants will enter from the main door only
- Collection plates will be located on back pews
- To Exit from Church Services:
- Dismiss by row utilizing main door, side door (fellowship hall side), and side door (Sunday School side)
Again, the information provided is based on CDC Guidelines to ensure our safety as we transition back to in person services. We will work through these steps as a family – Together We Are Better!
Thank you for your patience as we work through this together.